Busy Busy Busy, I'm trying to keep up this blog, I even skipped MMA training to do a catch up piece. All of this and I'm unemployed, how busy can someone be when they're not even working? I'll tell you, VERY.
Now I have finally, after a month and a half of trying to reach someone in unemployment dept of California, received a phone call about it. Someone transposed my address incorrectly, so I haven't been receiving my unemployment for over a month due to a clerical error, and the EDD employee did not appreciate me being upset, and threatened to hang up. He took my address and promptly hung up. Did he actually put my new address in? I have no idea. Am I racist if I am concerned that this state employee was obviously an immigrant, and blatantly unconcerned about the predicament the state has put me in, waiting over a month for the safety net I'm supposed to have, that I have already paid for?
Regardless, I have already called my local Californian assemblyman's office, their response, "We'll look into it right away, but be warned it will take some time". As if a month isn't enough time. I have had no income now for over a month and have been counting on my unemployment to get me by, and once more California has failed me. I have choosen to write about this to the Sacramento Bee, the LA Times, the Govenator, and my blog. Perhaps if someone actually shows no fear of being put on a no fly list for questioning the government, something might actually change, as opposed to just talking about change.
Ok, that's it for my Bitch session for now, now for the news;
Cash for Clunkers is dead
China wants treasuries to be guaranteed in Yuan. What, don't they have unshakable trust for the dollar like Japan? That's not much of a new BFF.
"...the USGovt has actually boasted of a policy to inflate debts away by permitting inflation, and to anticipate debt repayment in cheaper dollars."
This is a must read for anyone who still thinks inflation is a long ways away..
Former NYC Mayor, ( I think that was his office, before my time ), Elliot Spitzer is ready to take on HFTP and it sounds like he knows what he's looking for... Hopefully he's not in bed with Goldman too and knows 85 North might be a good place to start looking.
Well there is sooooo much more going on but only so much time in the day, I hope to catch up more and be posting on more of daily basis, but until my unemployment and living situation is under wraps, like so much of America, I'm left in limbo waiting for the jobless recovery to start creating jobs, preferably ones that last longer than 35hrs.
cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment