WOW!

Did I say 840 SPX would hold? I meant 940! Just kidding.

Looks like Bernanke tapped out some more US currency to keep the market looking good while CIT fails. Hmm SPX up 3% and VIX up %3.5???

I sold my TBT, USO and 1/2 SLV today, all for nice 2-5% profit. Looks like there may be a bit more upside to for commodities, but not much, the dollar is going to collapse, but not yet, they can't let that happen 'till winter, so I am expecting the DXYO to retrace and test the resistance at 80, although if the FED decides to keep the market up it could drop to 78, and from there all Hell will be unleashed on the American Public. Gawd, does CNBC and Bloomberg really not see the direction this currency is going?!? I'm sure they do, but gotta keep the people placid and ignorant, so they won't have to be forced into the FEMA camps, they are going to go willingly.

I picked up SPXU@$70, and VXX @ $66. I held my SRS, FAZ (really underwatter in both, but FAZ is a killer) , and like I said 1/2 SLV. Am I hedged? NO! And I don't plan to sell any shorts till Monday. No volume all day till the end, there just aren't any sellers out there right now. Let 'em run it up to 1000, I don't care, I am not buying the "it's less bad, therefore it's good" propaganda, give me a break.

Folks just let me say this, that slow down in the negative side of the economic indicators, is not acceleration the other direction, it's us bouncing off the wall we just hit at Mach 3, it's the equivalent of a dead cat bounce.

I'm still trying to get my living situation established, but living out of the car is kinda cool, I feel like I'm in training for the way things are going to be for the next few years...minimalist.

good luck, and as always, Cheers!

-=3db

No comments:

Post a Comment