Dead Cat Bounce

I'm sure the powers that be would like to continue the forward [through the] looking glass optimism. As much as a baby never wants to really give up the tit, but I think we have reached inflection. It seems, even the staunchest believers are willing to see through even their own veiled excuses for what the call "the way it is". I could quote other bloggers, link to other exposes on the grand illusion in which we've placed our hopes, our dreams, our futures; But I think reality is sinking in.

Apparently Elliot Wave International doesn't believe this is the end of P2, as there was a lack of "Euphoria". Might I be so bold as to propose that even the most artificially induced euphoria would be a bit suppressed if the patient were in critical condition. It could be that the simple lack of fear was enough to feel the euphoria that one might feel just before dying, not really an explosion of repressed emotions, but a simple acceptance of the fate that awaits. Once that acceptance sets in, the desire to be happy with what gains have been made will take over, those who had hoped things would go back to the way they were, find they actually prefer the new direction P1 has taken them. The joy of P2's return to opulence represented is replaced by the desire to explore this new path, that only a crisis could have revealed.

So old money moves out, leaving a vacuum that new money will be inevitably be drawn too, but not until some time after 5of5. I would guess, which could be sometime in 2013-2014. But I would worry more about making it through 2012, than what I might invest in in 2013.

My opinion, though, is irrelevant, what matters is the charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment