Hmmm, my own blog, my own personal bitch place that people can read or ignore. I like the direction this is going. I'm trying to say something positive, because it seems any dissenting voice in the world of media green shoots, whether it be logical or otherwise, receives huge disdain in the populous consciousness, which is quite contrarian, when compared to the cosmic consciousness.
What does it mean, to be rising on hopes, born of fear?
I have thought long and hard about this, and the things I've felt, have never felt so true.
Any green shoots that can be rationally/functionally found are ALL false prophets. But then again, ALL absolutes are FALSE. So that's where we are, a gray clouded sky, at the start of summer.
Where are all the sunshine and daydreams; the fertalizer of any green shoot that ever there was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment