WTF!?!

So if we already know the outcome of this FOMC meeting, why is it an event? Supposedly, trading will be on hold after 10:30ish, in anticipation of the outcome of this meeting.

Now, if I am to understand market theory correctly, it really doesn't matter what anyone's opinion of the direction or the trend, the market is irrational, the market will do what it wants, the market will discover the true value of assets.

I know, I know, many who may read this may think to themselves, but this market is irrational not from independence, but from excessive rationality from a single perspective... say... like the gov't's.

It is simpler to derive the implications of this article, than it is to derive the true value of one 'o them there CDS's.

So let me be blunt for those whom may choose to still ignore the precipice ( guess where I learned that word. ) that we now face. If the current "foreign interests" that exist in the treasury market turn out to be the US Treasury, it is a safe bet that not only is the debt being monetized, but the debtor of this monetized debt is ourselves.

This would be akin to writing a check to yourself, depositing it in the ATM, and withdrawing the funds.

In some states, that is a crime.

-=3db

No comments:

Post a Comment