(and still no budget in Cali)
NEWZ FLASH****edit:6:47pm
Publish Post
Sacramento Bee
'With the clock ticking toward a midnight deadline, Senate Republicans again rejected a three-bill, stopgap package this morning that is designed to help the cash-strapped state avoid IOUs"
Dem Majority Leader & Speaker
"...The price [of budget cuts] is to high..."
Yeah guys, that's the point...
"According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, 46 of the 50 states start their budget years on July 1. Ten of those 46 had yet to complete work on a balanced budget by yesterday, including Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, North Carolina and Ohio."
Now can someone please tell me which of these states I find the green shoots?
Wow, some real big stuff happening today, most of it has nothing to do with the daily workings of the market, or at least it would seem on the surface.
Now I don't usually care for Glen Beck, but truth must always be taken note of, regardless of the source...
'[...The Fed is the 4th branch of Gov't...]'
Apparently Goldman Sach's is in some legal hangings over a website...check out the website...
http://www.goldmansachs666.com/
And this little legal hang may be gaining some traction in the M$M. Matt Taibbi chimes in for round 2, on the true nature of the Goldman Sachs Entity.
Well it's June 30, and no news on Cali's budget... I find it hard to believe that, in this instance at least, no news is good news. I guess the IOU is in the mail.
edit:6:33pm
Gov. Schwarzenegger - "[I believe a deal is still possible by the end of the day]" - LA Times
Meanwhile elsewhere in Gotham....duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh....
Tyler Durden is the man! He catches all the juicy little nothings that seem to simply slip by M$M, like The Decommissioning of the Daily Program Trading Report (DPTR).
Now get this...NYSE replies to Tyler Durden...
M$M still pushin' the buy and hold longs. (just tryin' to show both sides...LOL).
No, seriously? Earnings?...Is that like a green shoot or something? David Rosenberg seems to be trying to ease some reality into the lives of the folks @ CNBC, they are left relativly speachless. One step at a time I guess.
Got SRS Dec. puts?
No comments:
Post a Comment